Adopting a cloud solution involves a change in technology but in order for an organisation to experience the full benefits of their investment, the management implications for administrators and end-users should be carefully considered.
Grove views Change Management as one of the most important factors in any new deployment project, to achieve a seamless transition where everyone fully embraces the solution and realises its full potential.
Change Management means...
... having a structured approach to the 'people-side' of the move to Google Apps.
By following a structured approach, you will:
- Excite your users by communicating the key benefits of Google Apps
- Enable your users be more efficient and collaborative with Google Apps by providing live and self-paced learning
- Lower costs associated with unplanned disruptions to your business operations during the transition
- Stay on track by managing your project timelines effectively
The Benefits of Change Management
|Benefits for your business||
|Benefits for Teams||
|Benefits for your employees||
As part of our delivery service, we will work with you to create a Change Management plan that best suits your organisation. For example, some organisations prefer phasing services in to avoid overloading users with too much information, while others may prefer a 'big bang' approach. We offer a two-tiered Change Management approach - Basic and Advanced.
Top Tips for a successful project
- Ensure you have active and visible sponsorship from senior executives
- Engage with key user groups early and get their input on the project
- Set up a Google Guides program
- Use creative and fun ways to brand and market the project
- Ensure there is a feedback channel available to users at all stages of the project
- Celebrate project successes early and often
- Share stories within the organisation about how other teams are working with the new tools
Contact us if you'd like to find out more about the Change Management strategies and services we offer.