Grove's email ingestion solution provides safe custody of historical email data by uploading it from our secure data centres to the Google secure data centres, 'ingesting ' it into the system.
Every organisation is in search of a cost effective solution to manage the mass of historical emails that have been collected over the years. The majority of archiving solutions are focused on an expectant approach and not on archived mail. This results in large volumes of business emails being unmanaged, with difficulty in allowing policies to be implemented.
Grove's ingestion service consolidates both current and historical messages, opening the full functionality of your archive solutions. Through consolidation, an organisation's ability to retain, protect and search for corporate emails whilst reducing storage and resource costs, can now be centrally managed.
- Efficiently manage, retain, protect and search email through consolidating all current and historical email into the Google archive
- Quickly respond to regulatory and litigation enquiries. A legally defensive chain of custody of data is established during processing
- Expensive and time consuming backup tapes are avoided
- Retention Policies are ensured across all data
- Users are connected to their historical email
- Support is provided for a wide variety of media, email, and backup software formats
- Historical email gets de-duplicated and processed to only ingest unique data