Google App Engine
Power your business with Google Cloud. Google App Engine is an application hosting and development platform that powers everything from web enterprise to mobile to social media – all using the same infrastructure that powers Google’s applications every day.
Its world-class hosting environment scales easily and supports your development efforts with a set of robust application programming interfaces (APIs). More than 150,000 developers run their apps on Google App Engine every week.
With native run-time environments for Python, Java, and Go, you don’t have to change the way you work. Instead, Google App Engine helps reduce the work you have to do by providing powerful APIs, High Replication data storage, and a completely hands-free hosting environment that automatically scales to meet any demand, whether you’re serving several users or several million.
Google App Engine makes it easy to take your app ideas to the next level.
- Quick to start: With no software or hardware to buy and maintain, you can build and deploy your first app in a matter of hours
- Simple to use: Google App Engine includes the tools you need to create, test, launch, and update your apps
- Rich set of APIs: Get more done faster with Google App Engine’s easy-touse APIs
- Immediate scalability: There’s almost no limit to how high or how quickly your app can scale
- Pay for what you use: Google App Engine costs nothing to get started. Costs after that are determined by how you use it – more when you require more, less when you don’t
Worry Free hosting
Leverage the same proven, global infrastructure that hosts other Google apps. Google’s advanced technology delivers seamless scalability, automatically, reducing the amount of downtime.
Rich set of APIs
Google App Engine has several APIs that let developers quickly build robust apps with rich functionality.
Google App Engine features several levels of expert-led technical support.
Native Support for Python, Java and Go
Google App Engine offers native support for Python 2.5 or 2.7, Java 5 or 6, and Google Go Release 57.1, the world’s most popular application-development
High-availability data storage
Store hundreds of terabytes of data with low-cost scalability, high transactional capabilities, and a powerful query engine. Benefit from High Replication Datastore service, which delivers redundant, distributed data storage across multiple data centres for high availability.
Build fast and secure websites on Google App Engine and never worry about servers or machines.
Build business applications on Google App Engine and access your apps from any device.
Mobile & Gaming
Build mobile backends, Chrome and Android games on Google App Engine and see it scale seamlessly.